Convert Footfall into Sales Leads with an Exhibition Video
By Nancy Habeeb Bou Saleh
Exhibitions are essential tools for marketing your business, products and services. They are a tried and tested method of promoting your business to a selected audience.
Therefore, if your business is due to exhibit at a trade show or business exhibition, it is vital to maximize the potential of your allotted space and this involves focusing on two key things; attracting visitors to your stand and interacting with them once they are there.
However it is a competitive world out there, every stand at the exhibition will be trying to do the same, and in many cases there will be several companies offering the same products and service like you.
So it is very important to make your business stand out and attract potential customers for longer, engage them in conversation and if possible seal a deal.
The best way of doing this is by using VIDEO.
So here are some benefits of using video at your exhibition stand:
- Setting a screen in the stand and displaying a video with a clear, direct message with impact, helps to involve the guests thus inviting them and generating interest for the shown products or services.
- Research shows that an exhibition video also increases the viewer’s perception of product quality.
- A high-quality video is eye-catching, stimulating and informative. It can set your exhibition stand apart from your competitors.
- A professionally produced ‘video-for-exhibition’ can be used to draw customers’ attention to your products or services, special offers, special promotions etc.
- Video can bring even the smallest stand alive.
- Video can keep visitors on your stand longer – It can reduce lost opportunities if your team is busy with other visitors.
- A video at your exhibition stand is a sure way to catch the delegates’ eyes as they pass by your stand, and gives them a reason to check you out, stop and talk to you, and thus help convert footfall into sales leads.
- A thoughtfully crafted video will show the passing potential customer, at a glance, what your business offers that could be of direct benefit to them.
- A well-produced exhibition video is an investment that can be used time after time on several other platforms even after the exhibition is over.
- A video is dynamic and helps steer visitors to your stand.
- A well planned and executed exhibition video improves the viewer’s perception of the quality of your brand. It makes people more likely to stop and talk to you.
- When something is moving like a video, it draws the eye and therefore increases the chance of people stopping long enough to have the conversation.
- Exhibition videos are an engrossing way of increasing user engagement, conveying longer and more complex messages in a condensed and accessible format.
Tip: At most exhibitions there will be a lot of background noise, so make sure your video does its job without the need for sound.
As you have seen, there are lots and lots of benefits for an exhibition video. In fact, not having a professionally produced video at your exhibition stand is like having a shop with no windows!
Talking about exhibitions and videos, Business Motion team had the chance to be part of Lebanon’s premier exhibition for Technology, Telecom, MIS, Security and Automation: SMARTEX, which took place at Forum De Beyrouth between May 11 and 14.
During these 4 days, SmartEx presented to the attendees the latest innovations in the Tech industry. Visitors were exposed to the most important changes and updates in the fields of Telecom, MIS, Security and automation.
Exhibiting at SmartEx was a really great experience. We would like to thank all our visitors for taking their time to visit our stand, and we would also like to thank Mice Lebanon for giving us the opportunity to produce SmartEx TVC.
Lots of visitors stopped by our stand (I17) and we were thrilled to introduce our work and show how videos can simplify every business’s mission in delivering their company, products and services.
Participating in a business exhibition soon? Contact us today and let’s brainstorm ideas for your exhibition video.